Litkicks Message Board Archive
Only some ever question these things
I think only some people even begin to question these events (i.e. were the photo's faked/was the execution faked??). I personally believe (at least at this moment) that both the photo's and the beheading are indeed real - having said that I must admit a part of me senses that there is far more behind both these stories than meets the eye. I'm not even sure what that "something" can be but I sense there is something. Questions that keep rolling around in my mind...
- Who took over a thousand graphically violent photographs?
- Why if these photo's are months old did it take this long for them to surface
- Why did Rumsfeld, the Pentagon or WHOEVER ever allow these photo's to be released (and don't tell me it was one soldier with a conscience) - I could certainly see a few photo's being released to CBS or whoever from a soldier but NOT A THOUSAND!!!
- Why just days into this "CRISIS" are we now seeing a video that certainly tops the prison photo's - this guy actually gets beheaded live on camera!!!
- Why, if these men are heroes to the radical islamic world, WHY ARE THEY WEARING MASKS??? Wouldn't you want the world to see this "act for God"
I'm not saying all of this has been carefully staged but I do understand why people would have thier suspicions. We'll just have to wait it all out and hopefully time will tell. It is crazy no matter how you look at it.