Point by Point
1) and 2)
No matter about how many were needed or how many were qualified, it misses the point: Without FULL compliance (s. africa style) it would make no difference. The shell game would go on and on as it did for so long already.
3) What was the original Gulf War? Wasn't that a show of force? Hell, we were poised to go in completely and now we see it was a mistake not to. Also, how long do you think we could sustain morale and supplies with our massive army sitting in the 120 degree heat month after month, possibly a year or longer until the whole world felt comfortable that he didn't have WMD? That kind of envoronment can ruin equipment and materials when it just sits there collecting sand and sun.
4) Get the 9/11 Commission report for information on Iraq's ties to Al Qaeda. It's well documented but clear that it agrees with Bush about there being no ties as it relates to the 9/11 attack itself.
5) My numbers? Ask me specifically and I suppose I can look them up again. But you can do that yourself. These numbers are fairly common knowledge, but you wouldn't know it by watching the news or reading the papers (for the most part)
6) Fine, it's the final product that matters most to me. No attacks since.
7) Well there's plenty of it out there. I'm glad you're not one of them.